Thanks for the reply! :)

That Vermona module is huge. I'm not saying it's a bad choice, but unless it's the main thing you want, it's taking up a lot of space in this smaller rack. Maybe take a look at the Muxslicer for something with a similar vibe that takes up less space.

I'll look into that one. I'm still a bit overwhelmed by the sheer amount of sequencers, and not 100% certain what I'm looking for in that category. The larger footprint isn’t a problem for me - this is a fun hobby, so I'm not against buying a larger case eventually (once I have a better understanding of my wants & needs)

You'll probably also want a bit more modulation - LFOs, envelopes, and the like. This is what makes modular really tick. The complex ways you can move sound around are much more emblematic of what makes modular special than any sound source.

Yeahh that's why I left the empty rack space as is for now :) Just curious, what would you add to this setup? There's so many options, which is great! But I don't really know where to look because of it :P