looks ok to me

I don't see a lot of duplication - the 3 doepfer vcos can be combined into a 3 osc sound source, beads can also be used as a delay... so I wouldn't worry about that... I imagine you are using plaits for hats - I do this too quite a lot, but I find it needs a - but I'd probably add something for that - to free up plaits for different duties

missing utilities - yes - that's where I would add things, instead of removing things - options are good, more options is better - & it's usually what gets ignored - especially when buying a reasonable number of modules in a short time - they may seem boring, as they don't make or alter sound - but they are essential for plumbing - see my signature!

some more sub-mixers: a couple for the triple doepfers, 1 for the standard doepfer, 1 for tides - to mix waveforms etc, 1 for percussion - so that all percussion is on either a single mono or stereo channel - so maybe a panning mixer, if you want stereo percussion

a matrix mixer or 2: mix 4 copied modulation sources - get 4 more complex, yet related, modulation signals out, send/return, feedback etc

maybe a stereo mixer: mix stereo sources - beads, blades etc - then either send those to the roland mixer - that way you only take up 2 channels for all the stereo sources

more vcas: you can never have too many of these - I'd add more cascading ones - always useful - another veils perhaps...

a sequential switch: so you can switch things about over time - the a-151 is fine and reasonably priced

maybe a stages - very versatile, not only for modulation, which you possibly have enough of, but also sample and hold and trigger/gate delays - but you could always just add these as separate modules (yes I see you have a sample and hold in kinks - excellent module - but more will always be a bonus)

I'd also be tempted to add a fx aid xl - extremely versatile - Igor is a star for adding more and more algorithms... there are now filters and drum algos as well as the plethora of delay and reverb effects & not to forget lofi settings and bit reduction!

I could easily fill another 6u with these - but I'd spread them out...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities