I only really started playing with it a few days ago, but I am not having any luck getting sound out of it.

I understand much of the theory of what I am trying to do, but cannot get it to work in practice.

Part of the issue is that I am having trouble with the Dreadbox modules. Being multifunction, I am not entirely sure how to get the single function that I want to work, and all videos on how to use them are about more elaborate patches/sounds - not how to simply get them to work!

Amongst other attempts, I've been trying to run the Hysteria (VCO) output into the Lifeforms (ADSR) input, then this output into the Eudomonia (Mixer), but I am not sure how to get the VCA part engaged.

And this is all set up (possibly incorrectly) using CV from my Arturia KeyLabs 88 Mk2, from which I am running the gate signal to the trigger on the Lifeforms and the pitch to the 1V/Oct on the Hysteria. The Eudomonia out goes to my AI.

I only get a buzzing noise out of it, which I am sure is not from the synth itself. After a few minutes buzzing, it starts making some weird alien noises, but they go away as soon as I press a key on the Keylab.

As I said, I am just trying to find a basic patch that will make a noise, so that I can learn SOMETHING that actually works (and experiment from there), and whether my modules are working/if it is my fault. I assume that it is probably me.