first thing I'd add would be an end of channel mixer, with enough channels to accommodate a bit of expansion...

I haven't just seen the one that makes me go "yeah, this is it!". Once Ferry comes back to stock I could get a Hyrlo to go with it, but it doesn't have panning. Doepfer A-138s would be able to pan mono signals at a very good price, but it has linear level knobs...

not sure about the double O&C though!

I got the the other O&C as a part of a bigger deal and it was so reasonably priced I'll easily get my money back if I want to sell it. I am running the stock firmware on one and Hemispheres on the other and it has been fun learning both firmwares without having the flash the module.

your dixie II+, rubicon and a waveshaper could form a single complex oscillator

That is actually my plan with them! I shall complete the trio with Bifold eventually.

hope all this helps - have fun!
-- JimHowell1970

It sure does help! Thanks! And I am having so much fun already! The Squid feels so great already and I haven't even tried to sample CVs with it yet. I'll keep an eye out for the modules you mentioned. Links+Kinks would be a nice package, but I have not seen Kinks for sale locally or in EU in while (or I am just browsing the wrong used modules markets).