How are you planning on providing pitch cv, the erica synths module is for trigger only, what are you going to be sequencing this with that you require dedicated trigger midi only?

I personally think given the single voice in the current rack that, having both the behringer and the befaco envelope/lfo is not necessary and would lose the behringer, also consider Maths as a replacement for befaco (though that is a personal preference).

FX Aid is a solid fx replacement.

Filters, there are a ton though I would look at doepher both the Wasp and SEM are great affordable and readily available filters. Intellijel Polaris is a great overall filter as well (though harder to source)

Given this is your beginning what is your end, what are you trying to do within modular, having a better sense of that will help drive some suggestions, what gear are you pairing this with. Are you using external mixers? Is this going to be a standalone groove box?

I would look into getting a Disting as well since there is a lot of utility baked in a small hp and is great when you need some function to try out in a patch before committing to a dedicated module and comes in handy in small racks.