So they're not going to keep going with the 100 modules? That's a damn shame, since they finally got those to play nice in Eurorack, and some of those 100 modules would pair really nicely with the 200 modules. Someone should poke Buchla USA over this, or maybe they could farm those out to Tiptop or someone else...?
-- Lugia

Yeah the big question is whether Catalyst Audio will continue making them as they were prior to Buchla absorbing them for production. There was a schedule to release the 112 keyboard and spring reverb and Module 93 which consisted of an LPG and a Band Pass Filter but not anymore. On top of everything Buchla had special custom made knobs for the Red Panel modules and Catalyst Audio doesn't have right to those so if they released them again they wouldn't look the same. Plus they graphic would once again be blue. I don't want to re change my modules again thats irritating. That would be the third time for me since I originally had the Catalyst Audio System 100 until Buchla snatched them and released them as Red Panel. I think I am gonna write to Catalyst Audio and ask Dave Smalls I think.