remember - Woody Guthrie's guitar "This Machine Kills Fascists"

& I've seen that slogan (or very similar) stuck to many, many modular synthesizers over the years
-- JimHowell1970

I note that I've been tempted to put "This Machine Confuses Fascists" on the back of the Digisound 80 for live gigs as of late.

-- Lugia

I think my statement of choice would be something like "This Machine Confuses The Hell Out Of Everyone I Know, Myself Included - Always RTFM Or We Are Doomed" but that's too long for a 2HP blank and I don't do live gigs so writing anything on the back of my rack will only address my walls (who I am very sad to report are not very talkative or appreciative of my musical efforts they witness on a regular basis).

@Lugia About that Digisound 80, did you build the whole thing ? From EMM articles ? I've only heard rumors and short videos, but I hear the filter on it is extra creamy...

@GarfieldModular I don't think I'll ever invite a stranger I disagree with on the Internet to play with my modular synth lol - but more seriously you are the example I'm trying to follow, this forums owes you quite a bit of its positivity so thanks ;-)

--- Voltage control all the things ---