@jb61264 Haha. Honestly, you probably make far more innovative music with your 6U Rackbrute than I do with this monstrosity. Lol
Yes, I use Pam's to sync everything. For the most part, PNW is my "start/stop" button and it serves as a master clock. I don't always take advantage of everything it can do but it's probably the most important part of my rack. I mult a few clock signals to the sequencers to keep everything in sync, and use the Moffenzeef Mito, Zularic Repetitor, and Branches for weird clock multiplications, divisions, etc. to trigger envelopes and drums.
I don't enjoy menu diving which is why you don't see O&C or Disting EX. I have a Disting Mk4 than comes in handy, but I've mostly invested in modules that specialize in what my favorite Disting algorithms offered in limited form. I'm mostly using it as a side chain compressor or tape delay now. O&C offers a few things that I would like to have, so that might be something to consider.
Warps is my most recent purchase. I haven't settled on a favorite setting yet. I do have Parasites and I've been having so much fun just trying all of the different settings. The binaural doppler panner, crossfolder, ring mods, and frequency shifter have been fun. I've mostly used it on drums, and need to spend more time with it. I haven't even tried out the delay yet, and it's supposed to be really good. I'm shocked Warps doesn't get more love. It was an instant keeper for me, but I have semi-weird taste I think.