Do you use these 3 racks at the same time (like one big rack) or do you use them (and must they stay) independent?

If it's basically 1 big rack then I suggest you make one big MG rack reflecting all the modules, with like modules fairly nearby.

I see a lot of modules I like, but IMO it is harder to assess completeness/balance with the modules spread out like above.

Also, if you use these modules altogether, a maybe obvious suggestion is you invest in new case(s) which will give you more HP plus more chances to consolidate racks. Over time, I've moved to bigger cases, my small cases still end up getting used for various tasks (e.g. I don't find it a terrible waste to have a small case or two left over).

[Edit]... so I did just go through module by module. Lots of good stuff, seems like a reasonable balance of modules all considered. If it was my rig being used all together, what I'd be thinking about next would be some combination of:
-- a bigger case to put everything in and leave some room for expansion, plus enough blanks to fill voids safely
-- an active switch like Switchblade or BossBow2 so you can sequence your sequencers, switch audio at audio rate, etc.
-- a complex OSC like Cs-L (mainly because I love those types of things)
-- a couple wavefolders, lots of interest to be had on that front
-- Joranalogue Morph 4 for use with CV and or audio. A versitile and powerful unit
-- some NonLinearCircuits chaos and logic circuits (TripleSloths, Hypster, Neuron, etc) to add more unexpected stuff
-- PNW's 24PPQN expander plus extra mults for easy clocking everything else off of PNW (unless this sync issue is already handled)

In other words, if you like and use everything you have, why not keep it, add HP when you can, and cherry pick a couple great adds when possible?

If you have to keep to an HP/budget limit for whatever reason, I'd suggest you drop the biggest item you use the least. Last I should say, it's already a powerful rig, you could skip all the suggestions above and still have lots of great stuff to make sounds with!