Hi TumeniKnobs,

Oh my goodness! What is this? Is this for real? This is so beautifully done, so... so... much the real thing, I hear here a professional modern mixture between J.M. Jarre and Tangerine Dream. So nicely composed, at one stage I was thinking (well at least trying to think) that I was missing something, and indeed when my face went blue I realised I was missing oxygen, I totally forgot to breath, so tense I was (and I still am) listening to your beautiful track!

One thing is for sure after this. Hans Zimmerman can pack his stuff and you can take over seamlessly and do even a much better job than he does ;-) There is still one thing left, I don't understand... why didn't offer any hotshot from Hollywood you a soundtrack contract yet? They must be nuts to leave you unused here! :-)

For me this sounds professional and top notch material you got here, thank you so much for sharing this with a peasant like me ;-) Keep coming with this serious stuff but if I would be you, I would look around if they indeed all lost their mind in Hollywood or if you indeed can manage to get a serious contract there any soon! Thank you and kind regards, Garfield.

P.S.: Nice video too. It's great to see your two racks together with your sequencer running. Lovely! :-) I am going to listen for the third time, I still can't believe this :-)

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads