Hi All,

Today I got carried away during an attempt of recording something, I ended up in actually only recording two sequencer patterns, got pretty much carried away with it and wanted to join this with you, so the actual recording I wanted to do... em... I didn't got to it at all :-)

Two voices only:
Voice 1, main voice by Mutable Instruments - Plaits
Voice 2, kind of back leading strings by Make Noise - Telharmonic

Sequencer is the fantastic Five12 - Vectron with the Jack Expander, using two channels for the above mentioned two voices and using another 2 channels for the percussions (1 channel percussion at the Jack Expander means 4 different percussions, thus 8 in total, here only used 4, I think).

Then some other modular stuff like LFOs and the usual suspects. Effects externally by Grand Canyon from Electro-Harmonix and Ventris from Source Audio. Two more effects (Chorus & Flanger) used with the external StudioLive mixer from PreSonus. External percussion by Vermona - DRM1 Mk3, controlled by Five12 - Vectron and Jack Expander.

This is in a way a teaser of my possible far away future album called "Germany - B" and the track is most likely going to be called "Berlin" only not as rough and wild as this demo track. Here just some sounds that I most likely going to use for the mentioned album and track.

That's about it, thank you very much for listening and have a good start of the week, kind regards, Garfield.

P.S.: Oh yes, you might want to turn up the volume quite a bit, I haven't used any form of compression.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads