Hi there,

I've been looking through this forum and slowly building my own rack for only about 4 months now. I've been working with synths otherwise for a long time. This rack is not even close to complete in real life, but I've been enjoying playing around with future "goal" racks. Would love to hear any thoughts or suggestions.

Quick explanation: This is a Doepfer A-100 (9U/84hp) and an Intellijel Palette (4u/104hp). The 1u row will be mostly attenuverters (8-16 in total). The Palette is the "control" skiff, ER101/102 is driving the 4 voices. Circadian Rhythm will be driving another rack dedicated to drum modules. The 4 voices consist of: Mannequins Mangrove, Verbos Complex Oscillator, Recovery Jupiter Spirits, and Mungo G0, which all go through a filter/vca to the ADDAC mixer, and then multitracked out for more processing.

The music I'm making is pretty beat oriented and intentional, so I'm not really going for a "generative" build. I want to tell it what to do, with some extra random wiggling. Not to say that those types of utilities are not necessary as well.

Modules I do not have that I thought might be useful:
- Tiptop MISO
- Doepfer Matrix Mixer
- Verbos Random Sampling

Ultimately, I'm pretty sold on the rest of the rack, especially as far as oscillator+filters go. I am now trying to figure out how to squeeze the most utility/modulation into the remaining portion of the rack. I always hear the advice (I like the way JimHowell puts it I think), sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation < utilities... something like that.. and while I do not have the same feelings he does yet, I'm pretty sure he's closer to right than I am! Regardless, the bones of this system which I do have has been working out really well for me! So just wondering here how to continue thoughtfully growing this case.

Thank you all.