here's the link for anyone interested

ModularGrid Rack

it maybe a good idea to differentiate between what you have and what you think you want - maybe that's what's happening - one image is displayed in this post and the link displays another - I guess you have tempi, rene, quadrax, veils and plaits? and want the others - if so why replace veils with intellijel? unless it's based on availability

i would probably add some logic, mixing for modulation (matrix mixer, another cascading vca - or possibly a matrix vca!), an envelope generator (zadar perhaps), a wavefolder, possibly some effect pedal interface modules - depending on the pedals - I have some that can cope with modular levels

i wouldn't rule out effects in the rack completely - there's nothing to stop you, for example, adding a load of reverb to a sound before hitting a vca and/or filter, then sending that to your end of chain reverb too - same with delays - also the modulation possibilities - unless of course your outboard effects can be controlled with cv, idk - same with clouds - you can use it as a vco - record something into the buffer and freeze it - granular oscillator - just because a lot of people use it as an end of chain stereo reverb, doesn't mean that's all it can be used for - not that I am particularly recommending it - just pointing out that it can be used for more than you may think it can - saying that I would probably add an fx aid xl

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities