Hi troux,
Thanks. I get your points. Let me explain a bit where I come from and where I want to go ( my case is still chanhing so I probably should not have named it FINAL). I have been using a fairly traditional set up wth two VCO's ( the A-110's) with some stuff added like a wave processor, freq divider, noise, ring modulator. I like the use a seperate LP filter for each VCO and use envelopes for both VCOś and filters. I use LFO for the VCO feqentie and for the filter cut offf modulation. Key modlues for me are the Mutable Instruments Plaits and Rings. They are absolutely fantastic. Last week I got the Studio Electronics Quadnic and my first impression is very good. I just bought the cheap Dreadbox VCA second hand for 60€ to try as VCA with the Quandnic and I must say thay it is not bad at all. SO both will likely stay. With the Quadnic added, I will let go one of the two Doepfer VCO's. Another thing that I am considering is to get a MI Marbles. That will be a awsome combo with my Plaits and Rings. But this means that I need to free up another 18 hp.

About sequencing: I use sequencers out side the rack. I currently use the Korg SQ-1 and the Arturia Beatstep. Both easy, flexible and have sufficient CV and gate outs available. I have been using the Doepfer Dark Time for quite some time, but have sold that one a few months ago as I prefer the SQ-1.

About your reworked rack :
I don't have hands-on experience with the Maths but I don like the Maths or Function, the Make Noise stuff is just not my thing. I do like the Intellijel mixer/multi and should probably get one to try out. Also like the MI Links, seems much better than the simple Doepfer multiples. Curious what te Disting is, I don't know this one but seems an interesting multi function thing.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your inputs.
Take care,
Rick