My rack (morphagene not yet purchased) :

ModularGrid Rack

Been pretty inspired by what's going on here in this video at the 16 minute mark. This is something I'd love to do with vocal samples.

Currently use my rack to add in FX and sounds into my tracks with the BIA. I sequence it with MIDI from ableton (and also use Ableton's effects plus other plugs like soundtoys, valhalla). and modulate with all my other modules. But I'd like to craft lead melodies out of vocal samples, mangle pads..etc.

I really love my Pams, and the clep diaz but I am pretty open to suggestions on what you all think I should add if I got a morphagene, which i feel like may be the best option for what I'd like to do.

I feel like I may need a stereo filter, but Id also like something I can send the BIA into when I am recording that. Or will my current filter be fine?

Also is the mimetic digitalis a good modulation source for the MG? I like it, but don't know if it's the best fit for what im trying to do. If I pulled that and the Sinc Bucina I'd have 16hp of space to add in something different. I see a lot of small builds that use Maths or Rampage instead so I'd love to get some opinions on if those modules would make sense. I could pull most of them to make room for Maths, but I'd still like to have a filter if possible.

Anyway, I see a good amount of smaller builds with the MG but not a lot with the MG and the BIA, so I appreciate any input.