Hello Garfield Modular and thanks for the exhaustive reply, I do appreciate :)

I've just written an answer to all your points but my browser decided to go nuts and I've lost it xD

So sorry if I'll be short :D

Coming off a pedal culture, where everyone wants to buy whatever stomp pedal "just because" (if you know what I mean), fortunately puts me in a comfortable situation. I've never been that kind of person, I know what I'm buying, I always do 100ths of searches and comparison before purchasing any of my music gear.

I'm aware this will surely be my most expensive journey but I do feel a connection...

I've always loved to add a pedal in my board, tweaking those knobs, find a "perfect" sound and balance, see what happens if I change something on my chain... all those things and feelings during the years made me realise how much I love sound design and, in general, creating sounds(capes). (by the way, I've never heard of that pedal, I'll check it later on, I used to be obsessed with delays and reverbs xDxD)

I've been suggested to have semi-modular phase let's say, have a taste and then see if jumping or not into full modular. However, I don't feel any kind of vibe towardas any semi-modular hardware. The only one who could partially be put on that category is Moog Grandmother, it's perfectly suited for my sound (not sure if I can link any of my music ideas, so I don't), it's on top of my wishlist.

So, I guess I'm inclined to skip semi-modular and go straight to modular :)

Case-wise: a guy on reddit suggested tiptop audio mantis, 2*104hp. At the moment I feel it's the best option for me: not big, not small, comes with a psu, plenty of space to expand considering I'm gonna buy 3 modules tops at first.

In that regard, I leave with a question: considered the modules I've picked, if I have to choose 2 or 3 of them, which ones should I pick first?

Thanks again,

Metal_Serra