Hi Quantum_Eraser,

You got yourself a nice rack planned, especially the 4ms - Spherical Wavetable Navigator and Make Noise - Morphagene modules I feel are very interesting, so once you got them, after a while please let me know your experiences with these modules, I might be tempted to get one or both of them myself :-)

Talking about the Morphagene, I know it's not the same as the Mutable Instruments - Marbles but do you really need both of them? I see some overlap there, why not trying the Morphagene on its own first, saves you some rack space and some money too? Or instead of the Marbles (perhaps in combination with the Clouds) get yourself an ACL - Sinfonion instead? I know bloody expensive but that Sinfonion might be giving you just a "bit" more at the end of the day.

I am missing at least one filter. You got yourself a lot of nice modules here but I am missing a few basic components, though most of it covered as far as I can see by the already planned modules, I would at least add one classic filter. Also a small/simple mixer might be come in handy to add.

Good luck with the planning and please let me know how it went, kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads