update:
I noticed that the Vult Freak is hard to get so I searched for another option and found Intellijels Morgasmatron. It's not as expansive as the Freak but sounds very good in my opinion and has 2 circuits to use. The overdrive circuit looks useful as well, as that seems to fit my preferred sonic profile.
Added an analog sound source to offset all the digital stuff. Thought about cutting an Alia but to hell with that ;)
Replaced the mixer with smaller options to follow up on one of your tips. I mainly opted for the mixer at first because of the send/return options and integrated outputs. Toying around with some other options resulted in more stuff to use.
Added Pico DSP and Pico Out as I got those recently to add to my Cre8audio Nifty Bundle I also recently purchased (darn mono out on this otherwise awesome case sigh). Bought this case to be able to practice with purchased stuff until I have enough of them to warrant a bigger case. This also confronted me with the flexibility a MIDI controller offers so added a module for that.
Added double Disting MK4 as it can do such a heap of things I can safely assume they will add a lot of possibilities and complexity to a patch. And for the heap of things they can do they're relatively cheap as well.
Got rid of the Ghost although I like it to invest that space into more than one module instead.
Practising with PPW in VCV Rack made me cut the Euclidean Circles as I'm starting to get used to the equivalent options in PPW. I also think its 8 outs are enough to offer clocking options and use some for euclidean patterns. I don't see me using more than 3-4 patterns at once coming from PPW and 4-5 clocks seems plenty. I can also get clocks from the Data if need be.
I tried the wasp filter in VCV Rack too and I found it a bit underwhelming for my taste. Added a DJ style filter instead to add a nice performance option.
Also added some small other things derived from lessons I learned in VCV Rack.

Expert sleepers interface, well, I'm in doubt after watching some more vids on it. I'm worried that it adds "too many options". I'm still a novice at this and such a heap of options might overwhelm. I basically want as little modules as possible that need extensive interfacing with a computer. Moving into eurorack was partially motivated by wanting to move away from computers/DAW. The sampler already needs this interfacing to some extend, and I want to keep it at that if I can. When I'm comfortable with this synth, I might still buy it to expand at a later stage.