Another observations is that you use many tiny modules (2hp and Pico). I am sure there are many different opinions about this (and I would be very interested in hearing Lugia's view), but I think it can be a problem, because: 1) they are hard to work with (tiny pots, cables too close together); 2) they are typically not fully featured compared to full size modules; and 3) they are relatively expensive for the functionality you get.

If you look through the list of the 100 Top Modules, rated by users, there is not a single 2hp or Pico module on this list.

I suspect you just want more functionality than what really fits in the case, and the easy fix is to just start with a bigger case, so you can get this functionality in regular sized modules.

I don't mean to say that one should never use tiny modules. They have their use, typically when you are running out of space and need to solve a particular problem. Of all things, I ended up with a 2hp, 3:1, because I needed switch, and it is great. But unless you have a particular reason, I don't think it is ideal to use them extensively from the beginning.