Looking at the actual build (which will show if you go back into the designer, select 'snapshot view', then refresh until the correct version loads), there are some very glaring problems:

1) Do you have a Clouds? If not, and if you can't source a used one, then you'll have to either go with a third-party build, a DIY version, or consider something else.

2) The Doepfer A-138p is great...as long as you have its output module. Otherwise, it's input-only; you shouldn't think that you can backside-connect it to the Intellijel Line Output tile. Best advice here: try something else stereo...and make sure it has outputs.

3) That's an expensive quantizer you've got there, with four channels...and only two VCOs, which really should be paired together in the same voice. Basically, that ADDAC quantizer isn't appropriate for a small build like this; if you had something like 8 or more VCOs to feed, it would be a lot more sensible.

4) You have a lowpass filter and another lowpass filter. Yes, they're different, but not that different. Plus, since you'll obtain a much more interesting and fuller sound by tandemming the VCOs, why not just one filter? And for that matter, why not a multimode so that you can get some different filter topologies to use other than the 1 1/2 that's there now?

5)...ok, just stop. Hold it. Are you sure this is a rabbit hole you want to dive into? Modular is expensive. It's quite complicated. You might think it can solve a lot of musical issues, but if you're running Ableton (which I do, as well) with all of its capabilities, especially due to MAX for Live, and its extendability...do you need this device? Sure, you want it, and you want to sound like these other people (which I think is a really stupid, stupid, STUPID reason for plunking down big buxxx for gear, frankly; learn to sound like YOU do first!), but on something that's as much as a blank slate as a modular synthesizer really is, you probably haven't got a lot of hope of pulling that magical transformation into these other artists' clone off without a metric f**kton of practice and...especially...research beforehand to ascertain the best way to do this (which, again, I think isn't anything approximating a good idea).

From my experience in music, I can tell you that there's a pile of other people who want to do what you want to do here, too. This doesn't mean that you should do the same. That's not creative, nor would it be anything indicative of who YOU are as a musician. You'd just be a clone...among other clones...in a zone awash in clones. Which will, believe me, suck more than you know because the results won't fool anyone.

If you feel that you have exhausted the possibilities of Ableton plus the patchables you have now...well, you're a better man than I, Gunga Din. But my guess is that you haven't. Having worked in electronic music for some 40 years now, I can tell you that there's not a day that goes by that some new wrinkle doesn't pop out of the musical framework for me to mess with, even with devices I've had since the 1980s. So, my advice...ultimately...would be to stop, soberly take a look at your musical situation and development minus the "I want" attachment thing, and really consider what you're doing. First. THEN...and only then...if you think this is what you need to do, again...stop, do research that helps you understand what a good electronic instrument is about, and THEN...and only then, again...start building on MG toward a final build. Expect to fail at this about...oh, eleventy-billion times, but eventually you'll arrive at something you just know is correct. But by doing this this way, you're not simply building a shopping list and/or future debt, you'll be taking assessment of who you are as a musician...and this is infinitely more important than any piece of gear you can buy! Trust me on that.