Hmm...good thing I'm kinda bored on my day off...

VCAs, VCAs, VCAs. More of 'em. Remember, they're not just for audio; using DC-coupled linear VCAs gives you the ability to control/modulate CVs as well, and with the MATHS and Wogglebug, you've got some great control/modulation potentials. Plus, if you're going to establish two signal paths (which the Rosie implies) you need more AC-coupled exponentials to deal with the audio signals in those paths.

More straight-up envelopes to go with the more VCAs, too...ADSRs or ASRs for those audio path VCAs are a must.

Not sure about the Rosie, also...with the Clouds and RT60 being stereo units, I would tend to go with a stereo output and stereo mixer. Plus, you can then patch these between the mixer outs and the output module and use them more as global effects (or in the Clouds' case, global sound tinkerage).

Remember: Braids isn't being produced anymore by Mutable, so the options there are either a used one or one of the open-source builds. Also, maybe consider something with some twisty modulation possibilities, like an Intellijel Rubicon.

I'd lose the A-145 altogether. The A-143-3 gives you three more of more or less the same thing for less than $50 more in only 6 more hp and all you'd lose is the sync input and your reverse saw waveform. Not a bad tradeoff unless the sync is essential, then the A-147-2 would be better as you not only get that back, but CV capability, a gate delay, and an onboard VCA for CV manipulation for about the same cost as the 143-3. Only one LFO, sure, but it's got way more potential.

Otherwise, not a bad start...plenty more space to work with, too.