have you thought about patching a complex oscillator with the modules you'e already got... it'll probably get you a more distinctive and different sound than buying an off the shelf one... I'd do some research on this and play around with them, at the very least it will help you narrow down what you want from a complex oscillator, in terms of the built in functionality - wavefiolder, fm, am, pm etc....
-- JimHowell1970

Yes, Im also tinking about to patch a complex oscillator, but I didn´t figure out how to do it allready.
I would be very glad to get some tips to do it.

The idea is great and what you wrote assure me to give it a try. I guess it´s really more distinctive, different and individual in sound - and will help to learn about it and what I want.

My first idea was to feed 2 vco´s into bastl waver. Its a 3 input mixer with wavefolding, 2 vca´s and ringmodulation capability. Like nano modules Ona + waver +a through-zero VCO. But I don´t have a through zero vco at the moment.
I also got a nordular Wyrd matrix mixer recently, maybe that could be useful.
But I guess, thats not enough? - I need something to apply crossmodulation - or maybe with some clever patching, with stackables?

Im also trying out a Benjolin V2 at the moment. I guess this is also a kind of complex oscillator module?

Greetings

Chris