Well, I worked out a version of this, but I know very well that it would be far more capable if you had a few more hp. If you've not bought a case yet, I'd strongly suggest going with either a Tiptop Mantis, or if you intend to gig with the synth, perhaps something from Case From Lake would be suitable. For example: https://www.casefromlake.com/product-page/9u-eurorack-case-powered-or-not-84-o-104-hp-patched-resealable-modular-synth That comes in at EUR 435 while the Mantis goes for EUR 338 (per Thomann), but what you get is three rows at 104 hp in a portable cab, 4 AMPS on the +12 and 1600 mA on the -12, and the ability to spec additions to the case (such as adding a tile row, more length, etc). By going with something on that scale, you increase the space for the critical modules to put together a serious generative system. Right now, the 2 x 84 hp setup doesn't have enough space to do that, unless you dedicated most of the cab to those functions...which also isn't a desirable result, as it'll cut way into your "voice" capabilities. Have a look at CFL and the Mantis, and I think you'll see how and why either one is superior.