Get Pams, Euclidean circles and Plaits. You can use Pams for your clock and modulation sources for Plaits. You can use the euclidean circles to trigger Plaits. I would advise you buy a rings or a plonk whilst waiting for the tip top stuff. The wasp would be good too as you have two modulation inputs there too. The Wasp sounds wicked with Plaits in chord mode.

You don't need VCA's until the oscillator comes out as Plaits has a built in low pass gate, but you could get the Veils and use it as a mixer for the time being. Personally I would just get a simple 4 channel mixer, it will be much cheaper for you and these things are really useful all over the place.

The advantage of playing with euclidean circles is to allow multiple rhythms playing off each other to create hypnotic grooves. You would need two sound sources for that. Plaits, Plonk, Rings all work really well with euclidean rhythms as you can get very unusual percussive sounds with them when you modulate with cv ( this will give you that moving sound ) which is what I'm understanding from your brief.

Hope this helps.