Thanks. It was something that I put a lot of thought into. Firstly, I don't prefer the way scaling/offset is handled with Maths. That is, There's only one channel available to be scaled & offset(ed) in that you have to use Ch 2+3 to achieve it. So I had my eye on the S.P.O. which gives me two channels of scale/offset in 4hp. So it started there. And then at that point, I started running low on available hp, so I figured that if I got a Function, OR and Unity Mixer that I could get close to the functionality of Maths with less space and more flexibility. Since I already have Peaks, I had figured that I could use the envelopes there as needed. And then Just Friends came out which gives more envelopes if used that way. And I'm waiting for Samara by XAOC which will provide a lot of the functions that the middle of Maths does – mixer/scale/OR/SUM. So yeah...

The short answer is hp and flexibility. BUT, if I had more hp I would totally choose Maths over my current options. I do miss that second channel of LOG/LIN envelope generation and the really easy built-in SUM/OR.

What's interesting is that I was going to pick up that Doepfer crossfader to do a neato trick with Brain Seed. But then my Brain Seed had a defect right out of the box, so I had to send it to Darkplace for repair and so those two modules are shown on this rack, but I actually don't have them yet. I may even forego the crossfader for the time being as I think I want to get René back inside this case and put the uJack back in for easy plug-n-play operation. If that happens, I'll need to make a little more room.

But I digress...

Lovely rack.
Can i ask you just why did you ended up selling your make noise maths ?
-- telkmx