Hi Steve,

Ha, ha, well thank you, I guess... ;-)

You know... in hyper space there is lot of freedom and there aren't many rules, but there is one though and one is promised to be held on to that and that is this:

Once a full planet's nation or something like that is able to go in hyper space then it's allowed to take the information you found in hyper space back to where you are from and share it with the rest of your living beings on that planet or place you are from. Earth has not been reached that stage yet where everyone is able to go into hyper space, so as long as that's the case things as taken pictures (old fashion though, nobody does that in hyper space for ages) and take that back to a place that has not been (fully) freed up in hyper space like our Earth is, well, sorry but that's just not done, you just can't do that I am afraid.

For example "lift-off", I totally understand what you mean, however in hyper space that is such a 20th century expression... you know... I better not mention that there ;-) In hyper space one would rather call it "being transferred", or something like that.

So what we all should do is this: if we all can just make even better music than we already do, put all our efforts into even more "hyper spacey" kind of music, perhaps if we would do that all together, we could hyper space the entire Earth into hyper space, then there are no more secrets to be kept and you can take whatever photographs you would like to.

How about that, hey? ;-) Meanwhile (while we are not hyper spaced yet as one union) let's keep up the good work and enjoy our music. Thank you very much in name of hyper space beings and planet nations and their humble servant, named Garfield.

P.S.: Lugia, I am still on nothing else than just "modulargrid.net" ;-)

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads