First I have to say, ModularGrid is such an indispensable site! I would have been completely lost and probably never had the nerve to jump into modular without it. I was happy to contribute by buying a Unicorn account.

Thanks for kind words!

My feature request is the ability to create module profiles/images that are not public. I have a few unique aspects to my rig that I'd love to be able to add to my personal rack but I feel will only cause confusion if they show in searches. Specifically, I've made a sort of breakout panel for my Kenton Pro 4 to make the outputs directly patchable within my rig. Additionally I have my Beatstep Pro mounted in a row. I know it's not 100% necessary to see this while arranging my modules but the visual sure would help.

You can absolutely do that. Just click the checkbox Do not list this module when uploading a module.
The module will not show up in the module search. However that is not a bulletproof type of privacy for your top secret prototype module: people can see the module if they guess the URL.
That is on purpose so you can still send a link to the module to a friend.

It would also be nice to be able to select multiple modules at once to move as a group. Like dragging a selection over a group or something like that.

That is a tricky one which might come some day but not soon.

I don't know if either of these topics have already been addressed so sorry if they have.

Keep up the great work!
-- Precarious

Thanks for supporting, have fun playing your modular!
Knut

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net