Hi Diego,

Nice to hear from you again! :-) Lovely track by the way! I remember another track from you, is that this one or is this another track. Love the tension you are building up there.

For a new VCA, I can strongly recommend the Waldorf - DVCA1, from all my VCAs, this is the one I like most so far. I loved it so much that I bought a second unit of it, fantastic dual VCA!

I see that you are planning to get the Black Dual VCF from Erica Synths, I got that one already, it's a lovely filter, together with the Doepfer - A-124 VCF5 WASP filter my most favourite filters. The SEM Filter A-106-5 from Doepfer is quite nice too! That Black Dual VCF is still available from Erica Synths own website, so try it there; if you live in Europe you have to add 21% VAT (I think it was) to their mentioned prices though...

I am looking for a second mixer in my rack, how do you like the WMD - Performance Mixer? Is it worth an arm or a leg? Does it bleed? My Doepfer A-138p's do bleed a little bit :-( Even when putting volume of the channel to zero and mute it...

Good luck with your rack planning and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads