Hi and welcome.
A few things to consider: Disting does a lot, but not all at once. To get anything out of the modular format, you're going to want a lot more modulation capabilities and utilities. Envelopes, LFOs, mixers, mults, quantizers, sample and hold, etc. All the stuff that Disting can do, but dedicated modules for those functions.
I have read and heard, um, "mixed" reviews on Cellz and Chipz. I haven't used them and don't plan to, so someone else here may be able to comment on their usefulness, durability, and sound quality in practice.
I don't know what your total budget is, but I would REALLY recommend saving up a little more and investing in a system that is a bit larger if you really want to get into modular. What exactly do you want this system to contribute to your music that can't be accomplished with a different format? Tiny systems like the one you are proposing aren't all that useful unless it's targeted towards a very specific sound or process. What kind of music are you playing?
Just wanted to throw some ideas and food for thought out there. Let us know if we can answer any further questions.
Have fun and good luck!