Hi Mowse,

This... this... this music of yours... it's like a magnet... it dragged me into my listening chair and it's a strong magnet, barely able to move, listening at your music...

At the first few tones I thought: "What's this?" --> revering here to that very high tone sound, but a few seconds later I was all over with goose bumps, yes I felt seriously cold there for a few moments. It's not often that I have this and I see this as a very positive sign if music can give me goose bumps, you must have got something good, nice and special here!

Just one little feedback, am I imagining this or is most of your music on the left channel?

I keep listening and repeating your track, going to continue doing this after this message. Well what can I say? Thank you very much for sharing this :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

P.S.: I went back to the listening chair and wanted to check this out for you about the left channel, you have a few sounds on the left channel and a few less on the right channel, so that's okay however the main voice is rather more present on the left channel, giving it a bit much stress on the left ear (on the long run), while the right ear is lacking of something or in other words: left channel is a bit overwhelmed and the right channel a bit underwhelmed. If the main voice would have been in the stereo middle, I think it would have been perfect; it might be a personal opinion, so please keep that in mind as well. Perhaps for a next track you can look into this and pamper my ears a bit more ;-) ?

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads