I agree with Lugia,
What you have there with those 4 modules is a way to create notes and gates, letting you play the SWN - which is a beast to use as a normal musical oscillator, going into clouds, which - unless you have some more modulation sources, is going to give you some grain effect and reverb on the stereo signal coming out of SWN, and then Rosie to output it to headphones/line out. This is not a good start to modular synths. You can make some pretty fantastic drones (I have SWN and Clouds), but not much else - without some good external LFOs/Envelopes, A FILTER, and some VCAs that aren't the ones inside SWN. If your starting with modular, and keeping under 34mm deep in 60HP (as an example), start with:
- Two oscillators: Mutable Plaits (for variety) and a Make Noise STO (analog! FM source, second/third voice - as Plaits has two),
- Mutable Ripples (a VCF - that even has a VCA),
- a multi-purpose VCA (mutable Veils - 4 channels, use it as a mixer too - you can never have too many VCAs),
- an envelope generator - Xaoc ZADAR has 4 that can do some LFO-like tasks,
- and Rosie for output
All that would fit in 58HP and has a max depth of 30mm.
You can do something with 60HP, sure - but SWN and Clouds are great textural add-ons to a collection of modules that already covers the basics.
What I gave as an example comes up to $1320 on MG - where your original plan is $1412. And I guarantee you will have a lot more fun with those two oscillators, the VCF and ZADAR. So many patching possibilities, so many modulation and cross modulation sources and destinations, FM, AM... so much versatility there!
I'd even drop Rosie if you don't need headphone outs - and get Make Noise X-Pan - then you can do some wild stereo panning effects.
Cheers,
Jeff