Thanks for you feedback exper!
I was under the impression that the Wogglebug would generate clock, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
Great tip on the Hubs I did not know about those, I'll get one or two along with the stackcables.
Regarding the 104hp could you point me out some? I was set with the PM Cell 90 because they seemed good for width and price tag.
Also, what utilities were you thinking about?
-- Tazio

The wogglebug can generate a clock, but I'm referring to division/multiplication, etc. Things get interesting when you ping filters, delay speeds, etc at different speeds. Something like a Pamela's Workout could clock everything there, and give you probability randomization, offsets, etc.

As for case, what country are you in? There's lots of good options from 4ms, Goike, lamond (UK/eur) etc. I had a pgh 48 case, and the cost savings were not worth some of its hassles. Power wouldn't work with some modules, case was not the full size, making it off a half an hp. It also weighed a TON, even for the half size one, as pgh usea steel instead of aluminum like Goike and 4ms.
For utilities, logic, comparator, switches, etc.

A word of caution on the Echophon, it didn't go fully dry, the wet signal is always there a bit. Also there's a bug in that if you externally clock it, and stop the clock, the echophon will jump the delay speed to the fastest setting. It's quite jarring. I replaced my extortion with a Modcan dual delay and couldn't be happier. No pitch shifting, but super flexible.