Hi there folks

This is my first post on modulargrid and yes, I am a total noob to modular synths and also all the synths I owned were software synths... up to now. I hope you guys can give me a few tips and tell me if something in this setup will not work. I did a little bit of homework and watched tons of vids to prepare, but still no actual hands on.

So, OK: I plan to buy the Arturia Minibrute 2S. If budget allows for, I will also buy one Arturia 6U case and the first modules. The plan is to use the Oscillator and Gimmicks of the Minibrute for lead / bass and use it as VCA and yes of course the sequencer... nice combination for that price. The finished setup should be something that can produce leads, bass, drums with easy control for modulation.

As you can see, I included the 3U part to the 6U part, in reality this will be 2 cases (Arturia probably)

The rack part will be filled over time. At first I want to buy one of the Basimilus Iteritas Alter, the voltage block and the Varigate 4+. I think this will give me a nice drum section. Next step will be the next BIA or maybe Ataraxic/Belgrad/ADSR... we will see.

So let me know what you think and share a tip or two with me.

Peace

sorid