Yeah, I'll give you that on the envelope issue...however, since you've already got some 2hp in there, why not pull the Dual ADSR and drop in seven 2hp modules...say, 4 ADSRs and 3 EGs? Now THAT would take care of any questions about envelopes for quite a while! The EGs also give you CVable attack and decay, plus a choice of exponential or linear response, so they'd be great for controlling either audio or CV, and having the exponential AD with an exponential VCA would give you some sharp, percussive envelopes. It's definitely a control-dense option, but envelope controls aren't ones you'd often be constantly tweaking, plus the EG's parameters are voltage-controllable, so you don't need to get at them, necessarily.

That's one thing I love about the form factor on those itty-bitty modules...if you have a tight cab but need major functionality, you can go with those as long as they're dealing with functions that're more 'set-n-forget'. The only other thing that comes to mind, looking at this, is you might consider swapping the TRIM out for an AVert...both do attenuation, but the AVert also lets you do inversion, which is super-nice for envelopes and odd VCO/VCF modulations. Beyond that...nothing comes to mind, so I'd say consider those swaps and then get ready to button it up.