Excellent questions Athena_Noctua, and no offense taken. This is my first build so I imagine there may be some peculiarities. But what really draws me to this tiny corner of synths is the customization so I tried to build something that would meet my specific use case. So here we go:
1) Two outputs because this is a studio tool for me and my interface has four inputs. Priority is being able to record 4 sounds at once that I can independently mix.
2) The Mordax because when I added up the price of a tuner and a clock it was not that big of a difference to get them this way.
3) The DXG can be ran in dual mono, and I have 7 outputs from the EQD waveshaper so I could get a stereo signal out of the DXG from two different "textures" of the same oscillator. Also, my assumption is that I can trigger/gate this from the Mordax, the TM, and the OAM Uncertainty. I don't think I'll run out of clocks as the QQ2 is only responsible for quantizing the VCO, until I build another rack that has more VCO's.
4) Yes the TM will be clocked by the Mordax. Honestly the main draw for the TM was to get the Vactrol Mix, which is really the whole reason I built this thing. Sending 4 sounds into it (4 outs from VCO for a wobbly drone, and/or outs from the DRADD, DXG, and Quart for a rythmic drone texture is just the coolest thing in the world.
5) Excellent heads up on the Erica VCA, hopefully it works well for me. If not there are others I can swap it for.
6) I'm not concerned about the DRADD not being stereo, I just want the rythmic texture. I can always reamp it into my pedal board where I have UA Reverb which has stereo out.

I already own a mono synth and have several drone synths so this instrument is for creating rhymically interesting (random) pads, that I have independent mix control over, which will eventually serve as the foundation for live jazz musicians to play on top (a la the spiritual jazz textures from the early 70's).
If you go to my Bandcamp (jordanmullermusic.com) to the album Nobody Listens Anymore, the track Lyra is a fair representation of this concept.

Totally open to feedback and corrections on my assumptions here. Thanks for you time and consideration!