**Berlin school oriented rack. **

The idea is to make a square rack of practical dimensions, that will be 60 by 60 approx. Cable distances are then manageable. Below each row there will be approx 2 cm space for horizontal cable guides not to have too much wiring in front of knobs.
In the middle of the rack on row 2 and 3, there is space left for vertical cable guides as well as multiples.
At the back of the rack will be 4 MIDI I/O: 2 for the Disting, 2 for the NTS1. I will be moving the power supplies to the back as well, to gain 8 useful 8HP in the front.

• Top row: 2 old school sequencers.
  • Row 2 : EDU synth from Erica Synths, with a thrird simple sequencer.
  • Row 3 : Sound path 2nd synth: oscillators going into mixer, filters, VCA
  • Row 4: Modulators for gate and CV at the left, and filter bank + built in NTS-1 at the right

Apart from the 2 main sequencers the rest is already in house.
The NTS-1 can serve as a third synth (the disting even as a 4th) , but has rather meant as FX box.
I do have a Minibrute 2S, a B2600, Model D and a Kobol apart from this, so I'm not running out of sound generation yet.

Things I might be missing are CV quantizers or mixers. I'll need to built the rack myself (especially as I want cable guides), and then discover what I still may be missing.