I see three standard(ish) VCOs with two filters, three drone machines that may not need a filter/vca, and the Pico Drum and Tiptop Audio One for samples. Are you plugging them all into the mixer at once? I'm sorry if I'm missing something, but it seems like even if you trigger a kick on the Pico/One and then plug a couple drone machines into the 6x Mix and just let them run without even worrying about envelopes/filters/etc for them, that would already be doing a fair bit.

What do you do when you patch the MCO or Loquelic? Do you just do a standard subtractive patch (VCO into filter being opened by an envelope?) I think if you did that with a VCO for a bassline or lead, sequenced it with the Moskwa, and then just plugged that in the 6x Mix with one or two of the drone machines and one of the samplers (being triggered by the Pam's), you could run all this stuff at once pretty easily, clocking it with Pam's for consistency.

Once you break each voice down to its essential parts, I think it'll be clearer to you that you have a lot going here (and probably at least one too many drone machines - or maybe too many things that aren't drone machines). I would start by trying to patch each voice using as few elements as possible and see what you have left each time. Focus on one simple thing at a time and build the layers that way.