No, you're right, it's stupid. Anybody who's been on the internet at all for more than five minutes knows exactly how some people feel about Behringer, and why. (I'm not saying I agree or disagree, nor am I getting into the specifics of that why here, that's been re-hashed over and over in every Behringer thread EVER.) Uli lives in these mothers' heads rent free, and they in turn make the rest of us miserable with their griping and crying and often, with their insulting undertones insinuating that if you buy a Behringer product, you are somehow a lesser person and worthless as an artist. Somewhere along the way, they managed to occlude the cognitive dissonance of bashing Behringer while spending the bulk of their meager existences consuming Chinese garbage cloned from existing products and manufactured under dubious conditions by companies who are no better.

The end result is, if one looks for information about a module and Behringer's name happens to be stamped upon the faceplate, you will have to wade through countless repetitive, counterproductive, idiotic comments from the aforementioned losers in order to find any actual relevent information - all this despite the pinned "Forum Rules" insisting that we be nice, stay on topic and avoid socio-political BS.

-m