hmm...

case seems a decent size (ie not tiny) and you seem to have chosen the intellijel case - due to the 1u modules which take advantage of the built in functions of that case... not a bad choice - although I'd always rather have 2 mantises for a similar amount of money - I've never seen the benefit of 1u - I'd always prefer an extra row of 3u (or better 2 of them - ie the extra mantis for the money)

the big thing I see is that the dfam takes up a lot of space (and power) in the rack, when it already has it's own case and power...

this means that there's not a lot of room left in the case for: an extra filter (1 per voice is a good idea), a decent end of chain mixing solution, more vcas (they are really useful for cv as well as audio), sub mixing (or even better matrix mixing of modulation sources to derive more interesting ones - possibly with voltage control), some switches - so you can redirect signals etc

it might be a good idea for you to take a look at my signature and spend some time thinking about it... especially the equation... which tends towards more versatility for less cash...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities