• Behringer Brains (as synth voice)
  • Mutable Instruments Peak (LFO / ADSR)
  • Doepfer A-180-e

no need for a buffered mult - only 1 pitch destination - so passive is fine, better yet get some stackcables or headphone splitter type mults

• Z5000 (as multi FX)
  • TipTip Forbidden Planet (Filter)
  • Erica Pico DSP
  • kNob AGNI
  • Bastl Popcorn
  • Quad Quantizer

why do you think you need a quad quantizer - you only have 1 thing that wants pitch? you mention recommendations for a sequencer below - how about one with a quantizer built in - a used metropolis for example would be a great starter sequencer...

• Quad VCA

good - but get a veils whilst you can - 2hp smaller and better features imo!

Hey guys,
I want to build my first rack to accomplish

no you want to 'accompany' - accomplish is something quite different - please check with a dictionary... I don't usually pick on incorrect use of English, as your English is way better than whatever language you speak - but it's the second time I've seen the same mistake in 2 days and, well you know....

DFAM & 0-coast. Something as a little synth for interesting bleeps & bloops for techno & basslines.
Brains is no-brainer for its price & versality.

plaits is still available, buy that instead, it's 2hp smaller and you don't sell your soul to Uli...

Maths looks a bit complicated to me so i decided to pick up Peak instead.

I have both and I find Maths to be significantly easier than Peaks... as it's one function per knob, etc - Peaks I have to look up what each knob is doing in each mode - & if you include split mode and expert mode etc there are about 19 different knob combinations - have you managed to find a peaks - they've been discontinued for a quite a while!

• Curious about filter - is it nice or there are some better alternatives?

no idea - there are always alternatives, it's very personal & the more the merrier - I have 8 or so actual filters in my rack (and a few external ones) - Plaits includes a filter so you could skip initially

• Any interested but not wide & over-complex sequencers?
  • I m planning to build it in Cre8audio Nifty Case so be able to sequence it alternatively with Ableton or AUM.

don't get 2 multi fx modules & wait and get either the new xaoc one or an fx aid xl - should be available again soonish

get a tiptop mantis - more space, that you will need sooner rather than later/better power/manufacturer has good reputation/case has good reputation/seriously better bang for buck all round - and a used beatstep pro... don't worry about unused space in the case - but do at least make some cardboard blind panels & decorate them with doodles or stickers

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities