this user has left ModularGrid

A few suggestions:

1. Remove the Neutron from the case it takes up precious HP and better modules can be used for it on the side. You can chain the Neutron out of case.

2. Get a larger case at least a 12u or 14u case better. If you need compact, the smallest I would get would be something like a Doepfer 9u suitcase.

3. You want lots of support modules like VCAs, attenuators, sequential switch, matrix mixer, logic will really be central to a basic modular system.

4. The book Patch and Tweak is a must to beginners. It really helped me as a total beginner two years ago.

5. You need a good matrix mixer for what you want to do.

To do what you want also get a clock module like Pamela new workout. Having a central clock module will let you sync up the Dnipro dot and Black Sequencer and have more options like logic and so forth.

For sending audio out of the modular and into a DAW, you need either a eurorack mixer and audio interface OR you need to get a module like Expert Sleeper's CV to MIDI/USB interface to convert CV to line audio levels. Expert Sleeper's ES-9 module would do this for you. Actually I need to get one for my Doepfer monster case eventually as well.