I'm looking for feedback on my rack and advice as to how to position the modules for a better flow.

I've not really been hitting any pain points, but wondered if another pair of eyes could suggest some improvements.

I've steadily and a little organically built up the below system:

ModularGrid Rack

The top two rows are 6u 84hp doepfer case, which I am considering replacing with a 104hp case in the long term

The bottom two rows are a Pittsburgh modular move 104, this case has a few restrictions, each row has 18 floating nuts and the power from the case itself is limited to about 1.3A, so I'm using the endorphins shuttle to power the bottom row which is also limited to about 1A

I have an Elektron Octatrack providing clock/midi through the shuttle, and the audio goes back out via the Jumble Henge and then the Disting which I often use to record quickly if I hear something I like.

During lockdown I have been using music as a way to escape screens, so I really don't want any PC involved in the setup and only use it occasionally to update modules or reconfigure the shuttle/fx aid, or to play back recordings from the Distings

In the long run, I'm thinking of building towards this:

ModularGrid Rack

I'm not necessarily attached to the new modules in this, although I think I'd still like the crime expander for Miasma when it is released to avoid taking it out of the case to change its tone.

I'm also not entirely getting on with Marbles, Tides and Plaits, I don't dislike them I just find myself not using them very much... although I'm planning to spend some time focusing building patches around each of them to see if I can change that feeling before deciding if I want to remove them, Tides especially I feel could be great if I invest the time to properly learn it.

Any feedback or input would be very welcome