I think you meant 'populated' not 'polluted', but it gave me a laugh - seriously don't let that discourage you though - your English is OK - better than my German would be, at least without google translate!
-- JimHowell1970

Don't bother, i had a big laugh aswell when reading your comment. I try to keep my rack celan and tidy, not polluting it

Thanks for the input on the o_C

I checked a lot of modules, manuals, other racks here but i never had an closer look to the O_c.
This could really be a nice thing but i think i'm only understanding half of the available functions.
It's very multi-purpose but it looks more apealing than the disting, i really like the content on the screen.

I'm not 100% set but i think i'll give it a try.

N.B. the namesake of the module "Ornament & Verbrechen" is a really clever essay - to much ornament is poluting things

you mention what you are using for sequencing, but not the pico seq... I've got one - I use it for sequencing song parts on Sinfonion - and only for that - I find the lack of a dedicated reset button/jack a real pain... what are your thoughts about it?

cheers
Jim
-- JimHowell1970

the pico-seq was my first module with the pico-voice.
I use the random function quite a lot for pitch, but it's great for cv also.
The interface is a little bit fiddly but with some practice i'm doing well with dialing in some simple baselines.
For faster stuff, bleeps and bloinks i use the random, wich is very musical to my ears.
Sometimes i also miss a dedicated reset button, on the other side i'm really good in stopping a patch on the last note of the sequence. The seq is also great for me as a neewbie to figure stuff out (e.g. scales, wich C) and to jam away instantly within everythin in the rack. When i dont use it for pitch it's modulating stuff. Great module!

Thank you so far!