however from what I've seen, those modules seem to be the only ones the guy was using. In his later videos you can actually see him expanding his rack, so I doubt he has a bigger collection stored elsewhere - that's why I made the exception that maybe I could imitate this system while starting as it looks like he can do so much already with those limited modules, which would probably keep me busy for a long time while figuring out what else to add down the line.
-- charliechunk

They are fine modules and you can get good sounds out of them. There are many more small racks out there copied off Ricky Tinez videos. But as for their possible bigger collection: the first YouTube video was posted in June 2020. In October 2020, there's a promo for a Bandcamp album release, which pans over a much larger setup. And, looking on Bandcamp, their first modular album release was January 2020.

For my first 6u x 104hp, I chose not to put in a sampler, granular processor, or any percussion-specific module (I have a Digitakt, Digitone, A4, Model:Cycles). A sampler is not necessarily overkill, but you should think about how you are going to use it, because there are a number of alternatives. The Salmple might be overkill if you don't want to record on the fly, for example.

In the video thumbnail, one can see that the Pam's is pretty much maxed out. Adding modulation sources and ways of transforming and combining them might be something to consider.