you've learnt well @Cangore!!!

blades and beads are kind of difficult at the moment - I don't think the next batches are due until next year - so maybe go for something else to start with - you can't go far wrong with a happy nerding fx aid xl - plaits doesn't need a filter - there is one built in

but I would suggest some (used) doepfer filters - there is a huge selection and they are relatively inexpensive

as is a black face maths - only in the B&G shared system iirc

there's nothing wrong with the old veils - I have 3 - but if I was buying today I would buy the newer one - 2 less hp

I too dislike the rackbrutes - they do seem a little expensive, I don't like the aesthetics, and worst of all they waste hp with the rack wart - but you do have the only reasonable excuse for getting one - a minibrute 2(s)

the links and kinks tips are correct

I would also add something like shades - or the happy nerding mia - you need attenuation/attenuversion and offsets a lot

personally I'd also want a matrix mixer of some sort - predominantly for mixing modulation sources

how are you intending to final mix/record the output of this and the minibrute?

what sort of music are you intending to make?

you may well want to add a second sequencer - to enable you to transpose the sequence - for separate sections and/or chord/key changes - for this you would also need a precision adder - shades and links both include these

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities