Hey Legion,
I‘m also fairly new to this and I guess it won‘t take long before someone experienced will chime in, but there‘s a few things I‘m noticing you might want to check.

First of all I think the Rackbrute is rather expensive for what it is, but if you want to join it with the Brute I guess it makes sense.
Veils is probably a good choice for a VCA but this Version is discontinued and there’s a smaller version now (which is a good thing imo). You also probably won’t need the mult and and passive mixer, Mutable Links has both of those functions plus a precision adder which is very handy, and is likely cheaper than buying those two while retaining the same size.

Also Jim would probably recommend buying Kinks while you can (which is something that I did), great module and it adds some Noise and random to your build for modulation.

I personally would substitute Blades for something smaller and cheaper filterwise, it seems a little overkill to me (tho it looks like a rather awesome module) and add a good lfo module for modulating the brute and the other modules with, but you might be fine with maths.

All the Bestest