Hello!
I'm new to modular, but have been doing analog hardware live sets (actually playing live regularly) for 3 years, the last year I´ve been live streaming over the internet regularly.
I'm a multi-instrumental musician and Audio Engineer, so everything modular seems to be in a steady learning curve so far.

I want to create an ambient / generative / drone system, with many musical elements that come and go, takeing "turns''.
So far I have a XOAC Devices Butami and Doepfter Quad LFO. My idea is to have each of the 4 segments of the LFO (using either module) to modulate the Level and effect send of each element. As the level of each element drops, the effect send goes up into a reverb, and the sensation would be that each sound disappears into the background. So far i've been doing this manually with the mixer level and effect send, but with modular I know it can be modulated in sync automatically.

The LFO`s rate I am considering are between 4 and 8 minutes, so each element fades in and out really slowly.

I dont have the Mixer/VCA yet, which I can assume is the key element for this.
For what I can imagine, I need a mixer with CV over Level, and Aux send.
Also, since I mix in mono, I thought that maybe PAN could be used as "dry vs effect" instead of "L vs R", modulating the Pan of each channel and having L be Dry and R master output into the Reverb (with 100% wet mix) and then having for signals summed into the sound system in mono to both channels. So instead of panning from left to right, panning from near to far.

A 2nd aux send (or 1 if pan is used) is needed to as a second effect send for sonic manipulation. Though having CV would be great, it's not necessary for the 2nd one, I can do this manually.

So far I found these:
-XOAC Devices Praga:  CV over level and pan, 1 extras manually controlled effect send.
-Qu-Bit Electronics Mixology: CV over level, pan, and send, looks like a candidate.
-Intellijel Dubmix:  DISCONTINUED, CV over pan, aux send, each track master level manually controlled.
*with AUX Expander I can have a 2nd and 3rd AUX send both with CV control.

Also, I found these modules that maybe can do the job, but i'm not sure of what they actually do, so im might be wrong:
-4ms VCA Matrix
-Non Linear Circuits Clump or Cluster
-Grayscale VCAM

Thanks so much for any information, confirmation, feedback, or any other semi-off topic discussion.

I just started a youtube channel for uploading the live sets, I just uploaded the first one, if you want to hear what this is all about.
In this live set I have the Quad LFO into some of the elements Level, having a simpler version of the system im planning.
Here is the link with the first video, though other videos will probably appear as time goes by: