ok my thoughts on this so far:

too many sound sources and sound modifiers (feature modules) for such a small case - looks more like VSTs in a DAW than a balanced modular synth!

almost no support modules (utilities) that open up the possibilities of modulation

for me a balanced case would be at least 50% modulation and utilities (mostly utilities)

utilities are the inexpensive dull polish that make the expensive shiny modules actually shine and stops them tarnishing so quickly

work out which modules you really want - get some advice on what utility modules would work best to complement them and get the most out of them for what you want to achieve - and then find the right case - expect plans to change over time as you learn more about modular and how you patch it and what works for you!

don't rush out and buy all the modules at once - as I said above - start with a few modules and grow slowly

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities