Hey @Lugia, thanks for the input. I hear you loud and clear and thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Without showing you a picture, the setup is small enough where there are no long cables necessary (A100 and Intellijel 108hp that are perpindicular to eachother), but you're totally right when I start growing my set up. This was really just to make up for having a small case and the opportunity to add a smaller case to the mix.

Stereo out in this case could come from Out 1 + 2 of the ER301, but at the moment I'm actually just playing with using those 2 as individual mono outs from each Optomix out to the interface. Seeing how mixing in Ableton works and for producing purposes. So we'll see.

I like the voices, I know it takes up a lot of room (remember there is another 104hp row that is currently not smartly housing cv). I felt the Birdkids was an interesting choice vs AJH Minimod VCO and VCF (which is what i was considering). Verbos is a little big but I love it and doesnt really need a filter IMO. But I hear you on the signal path, etc being the point of a whole voice (though I would say I have 3 definite voices atm in this system, not sure why you disagree, understood its minimal), and thats making me reconsider on the ER301 path.

The ER301 is really just something I was thinking about that could solve some purposes/was having a crisis and rethinking things. Thank you for putting things back into perspective. I was just 1) figuring out my mixing situation that works best with my producing workflow and multitracking, 2) reverbs dont feel like a strongsuit of eurorack when I can use Eurorack or a OTO Bam, 3) I haven't found the sampler that I love yet, been thinking the Mungo G0.

Thanks again, Lugia.