Hi Diego,

Well yes, if you look at it like that, then go for the Veils :-) I was thinking of the Veils to, just under the motto: "You can't have enough VCAs" however for me the user interface counts as well, the knobs on the Veils look pretty close to each other. Besides that, you don't have separate CV input for Linear and Exponential behaviour of the VCA; the beauty of the DVCA1 is that you can use both at the same time.

I agree, the Colour option is a nice to have but, at least for me, not a must have.

I am not saying that between these two particular VCAs there is a quality difference, however in general there can be quality differences between VCAs, depending on the quality of the components (and other possible reasons) why on one VCA the sound sounds better than on another VCA.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience about the WMD - Performance mixer, I might consider it perhaps, bit expensive though :-(

Regarding (dual) VCFs... yes difficult one, another idea might be the triple State 700 Mk2 from Frequency Central, but I prefer the Black Dual VCF. How about the QPAS from Make Noise, that one is quite nice, bit different from the Black Dual VCF, naturally but really not too bad, you can do some nice stuff with the QPAS.

Good luck and looks like Lugia gave you quite a few hints & tips too; so tons of things to check for you there :-) Have fun and kind regards, Garfield.

Edit: Removed typo.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads